3P Biopharmaceutical's website uses a technology known as "Cookies" to gather information on the use of the website. The purpose of this Cookies Policy is to provide all users with clear and precise information on the Cookies that are used on 3P website.
1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to users’ computers, or other devices, when accessing certain Websites that collects information about users browsing on those websites.
Most browsers allow cookies. However, users can set their browsers to refuse or remove them if they wish.
Cookies are used to gather information about users browsing to facilitate the use of websites, to offer a better experience to users and to improve websites. Information gathered using Cookies can include the date and time of visits to the website, user preferred language and other settings that can make users next visit easier and the site more useful to users.
2.- Types of cookies used on the website
The website uses the Cookies described below which are classified as follows:
2.1.- Types of Cookies by managing entity:
- Own Cookies: They are sent to user’s computer and managed solely by 3Pto ensure better functioning of the website. The information gathered is used to improve the quality of services and to enhance users’ experience by adapting website content to users’ preferences. These Cookies allow 3Pto recognize the user as a repeat visitor to the website
- Third-party Cookies: They are sent to the user’s computer terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by3P, but rather by another entity that handles the data obtained through the Cookies.
2.2.-Types of cookies by persistence in the user computer or other device:
- Session Cookies: They collect and store data while the user accesses 3P´s website and expire when the user exits the website, or the browser is off.
- Persistent Cookies: They store data in the terminal so that they can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, from a few minutes to several years, and which expire after complying with their object or when the user deletes them manually.
2.3.- Types of Cookies by purpose:
- Technical Cookies: They help the user to navigate the website, platform or application and use the different options or services provided. They store technical data, necessary to play video or audio content, maintaining an adequate connection speed, image quality and buffering parameters.
- Personalization Cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration.
- Analysis cookies (Google Analytics): They allow website owner to carry out monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application, or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of these websites, applications and platforms, to make improvements based on the analysis of the data used by the users of the service.
The following table shows the own and third-party Cookies of the website, the purpose for which each one is used and the duration.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies are used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.||11 Months|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.||11 Months|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Performance”.||11 Months|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Analytics”.||11 Months|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||This cookie stores if a visitor has accepted “advertisement” cookies.||11 Months|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Other”.||11 Months|
|_gcl_au||It’s the first party cookie for “Conversion Linker” functionality – it takes information in ad clicks and stores it in a first-party cookie so that conversions can be attributed outside the landing page.||90 Days||Google Adsense|
|This cookie is set when a person visits your website for the first time. Google Analytics sends the client ID with each hit in order to associate hits with a user. A GA cookie can exist only on the device and browser where it has been set.||2 years||Google Analytics|
|_gid||This cookie stores and counts pageviews||1 day||Google Analytics|
|_gat_UA-202328743-1||This cookie is providing technical monitoring||Session||Google Analytics|
|_GRECAPTCHA||This cookie provides spam protection||Session||Google.com|
|This cookie is used to identify if it’s a user or a bot||Persistent||Google.com|
|_cf_bm||This cookie reads and filters requests from bots
|30 minutes||Vimeo.com Cloudfare|
|This cookie is used to identify if it’s a user or a bot||Session||Google.com|
Further information about Cookies and how to disable them can be obtained at:
3. Google Analytics Cookies:
Google Analytics is a web analytics tool which allows website owners to analyze their visitors’ degree of interaction. Google Analytics enables Cookies in the domain of the website being viewed and uses a set of cookies called “utma” and “utmz” to collect anonymous information providing information on usage trends for the site without identifying individual users. Some of the data for further analysis are the number of times that the user has visited the website, the first and the last dates visit the user, duration of visits, page from which user logged in to the website, the engine of search that the user has used to get to the website, place in the world from which to access the user, among others.
The configuration of these Cookies is predetermined by the service offered Google Inc., a Delaware corporation with principal place of business at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States.
Google Analytics is regulated by Google’s general terms of service accessible at http://www.google.com/analytics/tos.html and by Google’s privacy policies available at http://www.google.com/intl/us/policies/privacy/ and http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
Here is a link to the Google website where you can find a description of the type of Cookies used by Google Analytics and their expiration time:
Users may deactivate the Cookies for Google Analytics at any time by using the opt-out browser add-on for Google Analytics available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
3P has no control over and may not be held liable for the content or accuracy of the privacy policies of third parties mentioned in this Cookies Policy.
4. How to manage cookies
Users can find information about 3P’s Cookies management methodology at www.3pbio.com through the options available at the most popular browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer).
4.1. How to view Cookies
Most of web browsers allow users to locate and view the Cookies chosen by them to install in a website, to obtain information regarding Cookies persistency and the option to remove them, as shown in the next section. Links to the most popular browsers policies on this issue can be found below:
- Google Chrome:
- Mozilla Firefox:
- Internet Explorer:
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/view-cookies-in-microsoft-edge-a7d95376-f2cd-8e4a-25dc-1de753474879
- IOS: http://goo.gl/61xevS
4.2. How to block or delete Cookies
User can block or delete Cookies installed on his/her computer by changing the configuration settings in such computer´s (or other devices’) web browser. This elimination may prevent the correct functioning of some functionalities and may entail a less satisfactory browsing experience that may be defective.
Almost all web browsers offer the following set up options:
- To automatically block all Cookies; that is, having no Cookies installed in the system.
- To receive a warning when a Cookie is about to be placed on the user’s terminal, allowing user the choice to accept or reject cookie installation.
- To accept the website user is visiting own Cookies but to reject third party’s Cookies.
- By using the private browsing mode, Cookies are installed in the user’s terminal, but are automatically removed from the system after each visit.
The most popular browsers policies on this issue can be found below:
- Google Chrome:
- Mozilla Firefox:
- Internet Explorer:
- Internet Edge:
5. Updates and changes to the cookies policy
6. Contact & Communication to the Recipients
For further information on the Cookies Policy, please send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The recipients of this Policy are all users of 3P´s website.